Made from strong 100% recycled fabric with durable metal buckles, the Original Ruck 20 urban backpack is designed to last as well as preserve natural resources. Aimed at urban cyclists, this computer-carrying backpack features a reflecting zip across the middle providing 180º visibility for oncoming traffic ensuring added safety on the road. The flap unfolds to allow temporary storing of a helmet in the main zipped compartment while the lock and safety lights are easily clipped onto the front daisy chain. Cycle around town carrying a bag which stores your computer in a safe place while optimising your on-road safety with the ORIGINAL RUCK 20 urban backpack. Made of a recycled water repellent canvas, with a flap closed by a metal buckle, and enhanced with beautiful leather details adding modern outdoor style, this functional computer backpack has cyclist’s well-being in mind. The helmet can temporarily be stored in the main compartment, while a reflective zipper offers 180º visibility around the middle of the bag and a daisy chain makes it possible to attach a lock and a safety light on the front of the bag.
- Flap with 1 buckle – 2 side mesh pockets – 2 zipped front pockets – Reflective zip
- Protective compartment for laptop 17 ‘’
- Ergonomic straps
- Metal buckles
- Main Fabrics : RECYCLED P/300X 600D // 100 % Polyester //PFC Free durable water-repellent treatment ; Waterproofness : 1 000 mm
- Other fabrics : P 600D OXFORD // 100% Polyester //PFC Free durable water-repellent treatment ; Waterproofness : 1 000 mm
- Other fabrics : POLYCOTTON