Perfect for one-day hikes and weekend explorations. With its lightweight fabric which also has a plant repellent treatment with geraniol against mosquitoes, the SHIELD Z-OFF PANTS W is a seriously functional item for all your sporting activities. Its strong outdoor look adapts easily to your playgrounds. Gear up for your summer hikes and outdoor adventures, with the SHIELD ZIP-OFF convertible pants. Made of noticeably light DRYWAY® fabric, they allow for quick body moisture transfer as well as keeping you nice and dry despite the heat. Easily converted into shorts, these hiking pants with a comfortable shape let you set your pace without feeling hindered. The durable geraniol-based anti-mosquito treatment will be your best ally for evenings around the fire and swampy terrains, while the four functional pockets keep your essentials at hand.
- Active Fit
- Anti-mosquito protection
- Lightweight material
- Trousers can be converted to shorts
- Removable belt on waist
- 2 pockets at back
- 2 handwarmer pockets
- Zip along the leg for conversion to shorts/trousers without removing your boots
- Responsible fabric : No
- Certified fabric : Yes
- PFC Free : No
- Durable and resistant fabric tested in our lab : Yes
- Main Fabrics : 100% Polyamide // Wicking
- Other fabrics : 100% Polyamide // Wicking
- Item treated with PROFYL NK 10, a biocidal mosquito control treatment whose active ingredient is geraniol.